- T.H. Industrial Solutions Inc. is equipped to service complete heat exchangers including frames and individual plate packs.
- Industry trained T.S.S.A. certified service technicians are available to disassemble and re-assemble heat exchangers at your facility.
- We carry over 5 million dollars of liability insurance. While in our possession your temperature transfer equipment is fully insured.
- With over 30 years of experience, and over half a million plates cleaned yearly, we have the expertise to service your heat exchangers.
Standard Heat Exchanger Service Package
- Initial plate inspection
- Plate identification tagging / login
- Submerge plates in a heated bath of phosphoric acid
Depending on the severity of the fouling and scaling on the plates, this process may need to be repeated a number of times.
- High pressure clean to remove remaining debris and gaskets
- Apply a white dye to one side of the plate and a red dye to the opposite side. If a pin hole or crack is present the red dye will migrate through the plate and show up on the white dye.
- Notify customer of any plates that have failed this dye test
- Apply glue, supply new gasket and install
- Heat cures glue in oven.
- Final inspection
If a complete plate & frame has been sent, T.H. Industrial Solutions Inc. will assemble the unit and pressure test to O.E.M. specifications.